Got a new bag today!! Who wants to see??

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Some of you know I have been obsessing over a crossbody bag!! I've been researching every single style LV has ever produced! Well, DH told me he wanted to go to Nordstrom's today for some new "ties". As soon as we got there he said, OK honey we're not here for me- go get that bag you want! I ran to LV and purchased a brand new Odeon PM!! I wanted to try the MM but LV is sold out nationwide and the size is now discontinued. That made my decision easier!! Thank you so much everyone for all of your help! I'd especially like to thank my friend LVlvoe_bug who answered countless e-mails and really helped me decide on the Odeon! Here she is!!

Attachments

• Odeon 1.jpg
    Odeon 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,360
  • Odeon.jpg
    Odeon.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,125
  • Odeon2.jpg
    Odeon2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,044
  • Odeon3.jpg
    Odeon3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,032
Some of you know I have been obsessing over a crossbody bag!! I've been researching every single style LV has ever produced! Well, DH told me he wanted to go to Nordstrom's today for some new "ties". As soon as we got there he said, OK honey we're not here for me- go get that bag you want! I ran to LV and purchased a brand new Odeon PM!! I wanted to try the MM but LV is sold out nationwide and the size is now discontinued. That made my decision easier!! Thank you so much everyone for all of your help! I'd especially like to thank my friend LVlvoe_bug who answered countless e-mails and really helped me decide on the Odeon! Here she is!!
Very cute! I think it's a good size. I agree LVlvoe_bug is the best! I swear she has every purse I want in her collection so it's easy for her to answer questions. ;)

It looks fabulous on you!!!!! Great decision. I think that the PM is the perfect size for you. At first I was sad that you couldnt get the bloomie due to the concern over your bestie, but Im loving that odeon on you!! I've been wanting a mono crossbody... hmm... I am going to have to resist. Lol. That's a testament to how great your mod shots are. Enjoy! :woohoo: