Got a Macy's F&F but no Coach PCE....question(new to forum)

amyhj

Dec 1, 2009
I have gotten the PCE the last two years but none this year. I actually want to purchase this year, the small Plum or Taupe Inlaid Brooke. Does Macy's even carry the Inlaid Brookes or are they just in Coach Boutiques?

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I bought the Taupe inlaid last week at the FP store and took it to Macy's to show the SA there, I was told they (my Macy's) didn't have that bag. Not sure if all of them have same styles, the buyers may have some say

Sep 27, 2009
Yeah, each store as different stuff. Their website is not a good place to see the inventory either, the website didn't have the Croc Maggie, but my Macy's had it. My SA at Macy's was able to check the stock of other stores in the area, so it wouldn't hurt to stop in, and see if they could check the system for you!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
HI,
You might just go into your Coach store and see if they have the inlaid Op Art Brooke! Then you can ask about the PCE and see if you are on the list! I know when people were getting the Email PCE's, I went to my store and asked about it!! They gave me the discount!!! Worth a try to ask since you have gotten them in the past!
Good Luck!!! I vote the Plum Brooke!! Very pretty!!
Lynne :biggrin: