Got a lovely suprise yesterday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sooo... I have been on a ban for a month or so.. Which has worked out well.. esp for my bank account! I should do it more often! It's exciting to see it grow so quickly when I don't spend :P heh heh

Me and my partner went to the city to do some homewares shopping yesterday and walked past my favourite store! I thought I'd go in and have a look at the Melrose Ave.. since he's with me I won't have the urge to do an impulse buy with my new wealth (lol)

I was looking at the bag charms and my SA pulled out a violette T&B!!! I instantly went :nuts: cos I've always admired her violette alma and she knew I missed out getting anything in that line last year so I would love it! Seeing how excited I got, my darling bf said "OK, we'll take it!" I was so shocked cos he's one of those "$400 for THAT?!? Why not save more and get a bag!?!" which is true but a girl's gotta have a bag charm!! :graucho:

So here it is..... my purplelicious Trunks & Bags key holder!!

gold.jpg violette.jpg

2. Congratulations! :heart: them!

3. Congrats!

4. Congratulations! Stunning charm :love:

5. Fantastic! Congrats!!!

6. Congrats! What a nice Hubby!

7. Congrats LVoe it

8. What a sweet bf, congrats!

9. Congrats .. lovely surprise:smile:

10. very sweet bf and i love the violette color ^_^!

11. very cute! congrats!

12. lucky~ congrats!

13. Nice!! Guess the ban was on a temporary day pass vacation! ;)

14. #14 Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    Thanks you guys! I can't wait to wear it!

Yeah... a pretty good one day vacation too! :yahoo:

15. awww how sweet of him! congrats! it looks lovely :]