Got a little something in Denim.

Jul 31, 2007
Ever since I laid eyes on the Denim clutch, I just had to have it. Well, for a long time, I didn't see it on Eluxury, and I just could not take my mind off of it, so I just walked myself into the boutique last week and asked for it. As soon as the SA revealed her from her dustbag, I was like "I'll take it". :love:

(of course, I didn't get to enjoy my purchase since as I was walking out of the store, I was called back in b/c the alarm went off!!!! Apparently, the wrapper or SA forgot to remove the sensor. So there I stood for what felt like 10 minutes as another SA unwrapped everything, removed the sensor and re-packaged everything. Nice!):Push:

I really love it. I would post pics, but you ALL know what it looks like right? I believe its the only clutch in the denim line. Its entirely lined in the tan/orange suede. The opening folds over and clasps onto the beautiful gold hardware. Can't wait to use her. :woohoo:Thanks for letting me share.

ok, so I was wrong.. you guys do wanna see pics. I have a class tonight until 9:45pm, (and in my 2nd trimester :P) but I will try my bestest to take a few pics and upload tonight!!!