Got a gift for my DBF today! Pic!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Me and my bf's one year anniversary is coming up on the 18th, so I went to LV thinking I'd get him the Damier Graphite Simple Card Holder as it's somthing he can use right away. I didn't see any up to my standard and I was also paranoid that the glazing would peel off as that happened with his Damier Graphite 3g iPhone Case.

Then I saw the Petit Damier Wool Cap on display! I ended you getting him that instead! :nuts: Here is a pic!

cap.jpg

I really love the cap but I'm just wondering if it's dumb to give him that now (especially since we are having a record breaking heat wave here) when he can't use it for another 3 months!

I'm thinking about waiting until his birthday in November to give it to him, but I don't know if I can wait that long!

My friend said that I can just say something romantic like, "Our love lasts all seasons!" when I give it to him. lol Anyone have any better suggestions?

BTW, DBF just ran up the stairs and asked what I was doing! LOL I quickly hid this screen and said, "Nothing!" :P :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
i think the gift is sweet. i bet he won't be able to wait to wear it until the winter!! & i love the idea of saying "Our love lasts all seasons!". that's just too cute!!

Hmm, at first I thought that line was really cheesy but now that I think about it, it makes sense since one year marks having been through all the seasons together! :nuts:

Wow, your friend had a great line. If you are goin to do that y not get him other things that would represent other seasons as well. Somthing for winter, fall, summer and spring and have him open the winter one last? Great gift