Alexander Wang Got a cutie pie - Rockie

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Just received this little cutie pie from AW.com. I grabbed it when I saw it went on sale for 30% off 2 weeks ago. The wait was too long and torturous :P due to the holidays but I finally got it in my hands. I am so happy with this little gal! It's very light, the leather is amazingly thick and even, and the cayenne is so vibrant and not too loud on a small bag like the Rockie. The gunmetal/silver hardware stands out from the red which gives it such a fresh look. This little bag is perfect for adding a pop of color during the cold and dreary winter. And better yet, no sales tax and free shipping! I am in trouble now - will be stalking AW.com. :graucho:

Attachments

• photo(28) copy.jpg
    photo(28) copy.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 839
  • photo(27) copy.jpg
    photo(27) copy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 836
Don't you just love Cayenne? My Cayenne Rocco has quickly moved to the top of my favorite bags list - such a great shade of red and the nickel hardware works great with it. Congrats!!

Don't you just love Cayenne? My Cayenne Rocco has quickly moved to the top of my favorite bags list - such a great shade of red and the nickel hardware works great with it. Congrats!!
Thank you girls! Can't wait to take her out for a spin soon! Now I want a Jane - so bummed I missed the one from NAP!