Got A Chloe Edith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETenebris said:
Okay, I have been driving everyone insane here for the last three days or so with questions about the Chloe Edith medium in whiskey and the Jessica mystery bag. Well, it took a team of people (you guys and my New York counterpart...thanks to all of you!), days of searching, and about ten long distance calls, but I found a place who had ONE medium Edith left in the whiskey and it is MINE! It is scheduled for March/April delivery, but my SA said it could arrive sometime in February if I am very lucky. Done and paid for! I am so happy! Now no more bags for me. :nuts:

congrats!!!!!!!!It's an awesome bag. I ordered ming through BG in the same color and size but it won't come in until may:wacko: . I sure hope it comes in sooner. As for no more bags, :oh: I kept telling myself that and well.......6G's later....and still shopping:nuts: . It is almost as if they find me:idea: . ha!ha!

Congratulations! I really like the Edith too. I'm going to visit my S/A at Neimans and Nordstorm this week. Bags always come in before the wait list and/or pre order states.

Now, if I can just stay away from Vuitton when I go there.

ETenebris said:
Yes, keep telling me that! I was going to order one through Neiman Marcus in Scottsdale, AZ, but they could only take NM card or AmEx, and I just paid off and closed my AmEx account and did not really want to open ANOTHER credit card! So I kept checking, and I called the Chloe store in Costa Mesa...they gave me some smaller boutiques to try, and the first one I called had ONE left! Waiting lists are still open at Chloe Costa Mesa, NM Scottsdale, NM Coral Gables, but no guarantees, although the lady at Scottsdale was pretty certain she could get one through back stock (I was not so sure). Chloe NY has openings on the waiting list for the chocolate and chamois colors, but the whiskey list is closed. Nordstrom has not gotten any in yet, and I had my name on a list with them (I think I was the first one), so it may be possible to get one from them in the near future. :love:

:idea: I know they accept personal ckecks in customer service. I wonder if you went to your local NM customer service, would they have had done it for you. Well... it's a thought for next time. Hey.....great bags call for desperate measures, at least for me:nuts:

JoV said:
Congratulations! I really like the Edith too. I'm going to visit my S/A at Neimans and Nordstorm this week. Bags always come in before the wait list and/or pre order states.

Now, if I can just stay away from Vuitton when I go there.

JoV, I see your from NJ, so am I. try NM at King of Prussia, ask for Michelle. I know Short Hills is full, but you can always check with Bandy there, she always works in the day shift and in my book, she can make things happen:nuts: she did tell me that NM stores will only be getting 3 pieces each.

nat_attak said:
oooo congrats!! you must be in love. :love: may i request a pic of you holding the bag. i want the see the size on someone. (only if you can) thanks!

Sure. Of course, it won't be here for a while, but I will definitely be posting pics!

doulosforhim said:
:idea: I know they accept personal ckecks in customer service. I wonder if you went to your local NM customer service, would they have had done it for you. Well... it's a thought for next time. Hey.....great bags call for desperate measures, at least for me:nuts:

I should be so lucky as to have a local NM! But alas, I am stuck in Oklahoma, and the ONLY thing we have here is a Coach store and a Saks that is about as big as a shoebox. I almost fainted when I walked into THE Saks in Manhattan! BUT, if any of you need to order through NM, a friend of mine suggested a great idea to circumvent the AMEX, NM Card thing...she said to go online to the NM website and purchase a gift card using Visa or (whatever card you like) since the website does accept all cards (I have ordered from them before), and then use the gift card to pay for the purchase. Not sure whether you get the gift card info immediately via the online server, but it is worth a try!