Got a B Besace

annabellet

Need more bags
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I bought a Black B Besace off Bluefly and received it today. When i tried it on it was huge (im only 5'2) anyways Df saw the bag and he took it.... Df doesnt like my B bag collection hes more into LV but now he has a B bag ...

256135096.jpg

Please take a photo. I saw a photo in the other thread where a fellow TPFer modeled a blue besace and she is around 5"4. I am seriously considering of getting one in naturel. I am 5"7. I think choosing a lighter colored besace will be better because it is more feminine and would not look as heavy as a dark colored one.

Please take a photo. I saw a photo in the other thread where a fellow TPFer modeled a blue besace and she is around 5"4. I am seriously considering of getting one in naturel. I am 5"7. I think choosing a lighter colored besace will be better because it is more feminine and would not look as heavy as a dark colored one.

anu, I'm 5'4" and I have a Cafe Besace which I use A LOT! Yes, it's a tad big, but not too overpowering for my height.

Check it out...

IMG_0168_2_1_watermarked.jpg

I've since adjusted the shoulder strap so that the bag isn't quite down to my knees... :smile:

monsoon - your bag looks so great on you!

anna - i think it's so cute that your BF "took" your b-bag! i wish i could get my DH to use a courier or the besace for work - then he could understand my obsession!

I LOVE IT ON YOU!!
i think it looks great and you can wear it courier style too, across the body. i think you and your DH are going to be fighting over this bag, really. simply gorgeous :tup:

Love the bag!

Though, to be honest, she does look a tad big on you..but it also does depend on the functionality of the bag. My courier LOOKS wayyy big on me, but I love her all the same. She fits everything I need and looks way gorgeous!

Maybe you should post a pic of you DH wearing her (or him)...It's always women carrying men's things around in their bags, why can't it be the other way round? ;)

I love it! In your picture, are you wearing it on the shortest setting? I've been thinking about this one, but I like messengers that ride high on my waist or hip and i'm ony 5'4"

I love it! In your picture, are you wearing it on the shortest setting? I've been thinking about this one, but I like messengers that ride high on my waist or hip and i'm ony 5'4"

Yes the strap is on the shortest setting.

im wearing it as a messenger style. and i put the bag against my chest and its as big as my whole body hehe