Got 3 tokis at manulife yeh!!! Stock update

is hawaii sold out (of mamma mia)? i assume that's where *************** is getting them from :P

hahahah they bleeped out this eBay seller's name!! (i didn't actually type out all the stars)

Someone here was going to check Hawaii for me so I was hoping she'll get back to me.

And I wonder which seller's name got bleep-out??? Haha...

thank god u all think catarina is nice because if i referred a bad seller to all of you, HAHAA, i would feel realllllllly bad!!!

and OMGGGGGG they still have PARADISO STELLINA????? i thought i bought the last one!!!

i think lots of bags pop outta nowhere here lol. because when i called catarina said i could pick between 2 inferno zuccas, then later that day 3 more people purchased bags xD

Catarina was very helpful and very sweet. She took the time to find my print placement and promised to email me pics of my bags which should be in my emailbox shortly. I now have a pretty Inferno BV on the way! :smile:

Shipping was a bit pricey, but I've been scouring around for a BV. Looks like I'll have to sell off some of the bags I have to make up for this purchase.

whoaaaaa!

its the canadian tax i tell u lol. 14%... what a killer XD

I was so confused by the price of my zucca... cuz i was like "where did that extra 30 come from" so when i asked what the tax was and she said 14 i was like WHOAAAAAAA on the phone lol

whoaaaaa!

its the canadian tax i tell u lol. 14%... what a killer XD

I was so confused by the price of my zucca... cuz i was like "where did that extra 30 come from" so when i asked what the tax was and she said 14 i was like WHOAAAAAAA on the phone lol

When you shop in a foreign country, there is usually a form you can fill out at the store to get the VAT tax back... I don't know if this works for Canada (or if this is even possible for a phone order from the US) but it might be worth checking out. If anyone knows about it please let me know! If not, I'll try and do some digging myself.

^ Very helpful! I'm going to use this form and see if it will work out.

I was confused as to what "Proof of Export" consisted of, but apparently it's the shipping invoice.

Personal goods shipped outside of Canada

If you shipped your eligible goods outside of Canada, you may have paid GST/HST on these goods. In this situation, your Proof of Export would include your shipping invoices and any other export documents that clearly show that your eligible goods have been exported from Canada. You can then use any one of the three methods to apply for a visitor tax refund.