Got 2 more beauties

Wow, they are GORGEOUS! Bordeaux is so yummy and looks exactly like my east west dylan.
though the color is red but it is amazingly neutral, haven't I told you?:smile: Of course toffee wallet is lovely too!
After you get your cypress, I demand a group pic of your LPs:P

You're welcome. The lighting wasn't very good but you can see them pretty good. It's my iPhone that I use to take all my pictures. Don't even use a camera anymore lol.

Dylan zip Bordeaux.
Yep I finally switched. Heehee!
My iPhone doesn't take great pics like yours.
Interior pic without flash.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399598728.585657.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399598728.585657.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 224
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399598746.236385.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399598746.236385.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 227
Ohh my!!! It's so unbelievably gorgeous! Totally love it! The leather is so yummy and it looks perfect with gold hardware.
I want to come and play with your LPs:lol:
And of course the wallet is beautiful as well, what color is it?
And i would love to see your LP family's group shot one day!

:biggrin:LOL, you can come play with my LP's if you want! I sometimes like to do that too:graucho:
I will do a group shot soon:panic:I panic because as soon as I get them out my cats crawl all over them lol!
That wallet is pumpkin. I got it on sale last year at LP, great and goes with so many colors.

:biggrin:LOL, you can come play with my LP's if you want! I sometimes like to do that too:graucho:
I will do a group shot soon:panic:I panic because as soon as I get them out my cats crawl all over them lol!
That wallet is pumpkin. I got it on sale last year at LP, great and goes with so many colors.

Hehe, one day i will come:lol:
Ohh you have cats?? I would love to see their group shot as well:lol:
I love love love cats, they are total furry sweethearts! Though i have only one baby girl (she is in my avatar) i love them all:biggrin:
Pumpkin is beautiful, i definitely going for a bag and a wallet if there's LP sale:graucho: