Got 2 goodies...

Agg0727

O.G.
Jan 28, 2013
I went to saks a few days ago and got my speedy DE 30 and love it. She felt so alone without a wallet, so back to Saks I went. I love love love the multicolor line and although I am extremely worried about the chipping :/ I plan on using this as my main wallet, but hoping since I'm a SAHM and homebody it won't chip. Anyone have multicolore pieces that have chipped/faded. If so how long did it take and if you could post pictures. Ok enough talking..here they are

Attachments

• Bag & wallet.JPG
    Bag & wallet.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 589
  • rsz_wallet.jpg
    rsz_wallet.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 576
I went to saks a few days ago and got my speedy DE 30 and love it. She felt so alone without a wallet, so back to Saks I went. I love love love the multicolor line and although I am extremely worried about the chipping :/ I plan on using this as my main wallet, but hoping since I'm a SAHM and homebody it won't chip. Anyone have multicolore pieces that have chipped/faded. If so how long did it take and if you could post pictures. Ok enough talking..here they are

:ghi5: awesome pieces i love the black noire MC line! congrats Amazing pieces:smile:

congrats.

i think in general, LV SLGs are quite durable esp if you take care of it. the canvas range is the most durable imo but sometimes i rather go for something else to have a pop of colour.

enjoy your new wallet!

Congrats! Beautiful pieces.

dont worry about chipping or wearing on your wallet, ive had the white murakami porte tresor since it came out and only replaced it for the black murakami joey last week... only in the last year did it start to show signs of wear, nothing major but i know its there..just a little bit of rubbing on the odd logo. It had been used daily, thrown around, withstood all my daily batterings etc.. its still in good shape,and i would still be using it now if it wasnt for the fact my husband dragged me into Lv to look at wallets..okay maybe he dodnt drag me but i wasnt in a rush to buy a new one as i still loved the one i had... But i wasnt going to argue .. Am sure yours will stand the test of time as well as mine has ! Enjoy! x

I've not owned the wallet you have but here is chipping on my 2006 French Purse:

010-1.jpg

All my MC bags and SLGs have all chipped to one degree or another and I rotate my bags regularly and am not hard on them at all.

I don't know if the newer bags and SLGs might be more robust than my older items though.

HTH.

Congrats on both! I have a couple of small pieces in the MC - a white card holder (well actually a discontinued mirror case that I use as a coffee card holder!) and a black clés. Neither have chipping, the mirror case/card holder being considerably older than the clés. I haven't over used either of them, they're not some of my daily items but I feel they've still held up very well.