Gossip Girls Show--Hermes scarf

She visits the Beverly Hills store often and I have seen her once at the store with her husband, baby, and dog. The H accessories might be her own personal ones that she wears in the show. She carries them well.

Serena's mom was also carrying a blk box kelly! I can't believe I'm admitting this but on the show (since I watch it every week, guilty pleasure), serena's mom is often wearing Hermes accessories. So far I've noticed she's carried another color box kelly and tan ostrich birkin 2 times on the show. I know IRL Kelly Rutherford (serena's moms name IRL) has an impressive Hermes collection herself and even named her son Hermes! LOL =P

if i played a role on a tv show in which my character was a wealthy upper east sider, i would wear my own Hermes as well. insiders appreciate those sorts of details. its true to character.
i wonder if her SA or the manager likes/dislikes that Kelly does this?
on one hand it's free advertising, on the other hand, it is unwarranted advertising. do you think they gift her items to wear on the show?
im also sure they had to get permission before airing anything.

yup, it's like that for pretty much all tv shows on US networks. it's like they WANT to encourage people to download things:whistle:

nola check the e-mail you have listed on your facebook ;)