Gossip Girls Show--Hermes scarf

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
Anyone see the silk scarf Serena's mom was wearing? It was white with a black lining on the edges and some sort of print. I love it but would like info on it. thanks

I think there is a later issue of that, you may be able to find it....
I love that design...it was a grail for me....

(then I go it)

I only wear white scarves; not all white, but white background, or white w/piping.....this is beautiful.....:love:.yellow is my favorite color....... this is just really beautiful:girlsigh: I would love to have this scarf and a sable kelly bag w/GHW......in my dreams I walk into a store and there they are.....:girlsigh:

Serena's mom was also carrying a blk box kelly! I can't believe I'm admitting this but on the show (since I watch it every week, guilty pleasure), serena's mom is often wearing Hermes accessories. So far I've noticed she's carried another color box kelly and tan ostrich birkin 2 times on the show. I know IRL Kelly Rutherford (serena's moms name IRL) has an impressive Hermes collection herself and even named her son Hermes! LOL =P

I dont watch the show but I am familiar with the scarf but I noticed that Kelly Rutherford had this scarf, I saw it attached to her bag in the "Stars and hermes" thread and I wonder if the show didnt use Rutherford's scarf since it's HTF (even if it was reissued 6 yrs ago).

It was shown in a Harper's Bazaar editorial the last time it was reussied so of course, it was even more desired than ever.

I too love Gossip Girl and Lily's Hermes accessories. What makes the show even better are New York magazine's snarky synopses the following day (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2007/11/gossip_girl_gives_us_the_thank.html)

But what kills me about the show is that all of the adults are seemingly a decade younger than me! and they have kids that are applying to colleges! It makes me hug my 5 year old all the more tightly.

But back to Hermes...I record it just so I don't miss a Birkin, bracelet, or belt.