Gossip Girls Show--Hermes scarf

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
Anyone see the silk scarf Serena's mom was wearing? It was white with a black lining on the edges and some sort of print. I love it but would like info on it. thanks

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
I think there is a later issue of that, you may be able to find it....
I love that design...it was a grail for me....

(then I go it)

lee217

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I only wear white scarves; not all white, but white background, or white w/piping.....this is beautiful.....:love:.yellow is my favorite color....... this is just really beautiful:girlsigh: I would love to have this scarf and a sable kelly bag w/GHW......in my dreams I walk into a store and there they are.....:girlsigh:

Moviegirl325

*heart*Rob
Jul 10, 2006
Serena's mom was also carrying a blk box kelly! I can't believe I'm admitting this but on the show (since I watch it every week, guilty pleasure), serena's mom is often wearing Hermes accessories. So far I've noticed she's carried another color box kelly and tan ostrich birkin 2 times on the show. I know IRL Kelly Rutherford (serena's moms name IRL) has an impressive Hermes collection herself and even named her son Hermes! LOL =P

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
I dont watch the show but I am familiar with the scarf but I noticed that Kelly Rutherford had this scarf, I saw it attached to her bag in the "Stars and hermes" thread and I wonder if the show didnt use Rutherford's scarf since it's HTF (even if it was reissued 6 yrs ago).

It was shown in a Harper's Bazaar editorial the last time it was reussied so of course, it was even more desired than ever.

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
(OT: Inner thoughts... thank god I'm not the only one over 18 who will admit to watching the show...)

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I LOVE gossip Girl! Gulity pleasures and the syles are TDF! The black box looked fab on her!

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I too love Gossip Girl and Lily's Hermes accessories. What makes the show even better are New York magazine's snarky synopses the following day (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2007/11/gossip_girl_gives_us_the_thank.html)

But what kills me about the show is that all of the adults are seemingly a decade younger than me! and they have kids that are applying to colleges! It makes me hug my 5 year old all the more tightly.

But back to Hermes...I record it just so I don't miss a Birkin, bracelet, or belt.