Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I've been debating making this thread for a while. Thinking, there wouldn't be much of a following, and I would make the first post, post some pictures, and this thread would die. But I'm going to give it a chance! I can't be the only person in this whole forum who loves Ed Westwick or his charicter, Chuck Bass!!!

Here are some recent pictures from GQ:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Actor Ed Westwick attends M.A.C Cosmetics' private artists' studio tour at Richard Phillips Studio on July 15, 2009 in New York City.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't drool to much, girls!

3. Here are some recent pictures from the set of gossip girl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^The face is just priceless!

4. I love how he wears suspenders! that so ed! haha.

5. Me too! I love the show's stylist. Ed's wardrobe is so amazing. I want one of his scarves! But its over $200 on J press, and I don't know if I would acctually wear it outside of my house. Hahaha

6. Ouch!

I have some old (2 week old) pictures of Ed without a shirt, should I still post them?

7. Go ahead! Hahaha, It doesn't matter, this thread is new, so prettymuch anything you want that hasn't been posted :smile:

[​IMG]

This is from a couple months ago, but I still love it :smile:

8. Ok, but what the heck is ed touching?!

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. my SO does the best snooty chuck bass face. it rules.

11. I don't know.... ;)

12. Hahaha, picture? We can compair to to the origonal ;)

13. Are you guys talking about his Zolander poses?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. oh god. I messed up doing my nails when those pictures came on the screen. I completely missed my nail.

15. :lol: only you would do that..