Gosh what should i do? sry, i can't make up my mind!

mine is the medium, but i guess medium and large is the same thing in classic flaps? I shop at the Saks in San Antonio, TX. Many times the 1800# only display what Chanel boutiques have, but not NM or Sak's stock.

Jayne1-it's hiding in my trunk, it's my mobile shoe closet in winter :P

Ok tPFers, i just smuggle it in, try to post it w/formal dress, but...Warning: Model has NO makeup on, don't get too close to the screen! Sry, school and work is draining my energy, the dress is wrinkle, and my face is naked.....after i see the pix, i realized how my face is getting 'mature' >"<

Attachments

• ChanelPinkClose2.jpg
    ChanelPinkClose2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ChanelPinkSide (2).JPG
    ChanelPinkSide (2).JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Chanel PinkShort (2).JPG
    Chanel PinkShort (2).JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ChanelPinkhalf (2).JPG
    ChanelPinkhalf (2).JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 57
  • ChanelPinkME (2).JPG
    ChanelPinkME (2).JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 53
Classic Chic, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BAG and those elegant Heels !!!!! wanna shop with you together for other future pink bags !!!! ahahahah~~ or we can meet up in asia ! lol ~ Congratulations once again !!!!

btw, is this the 1495 or 1595 one ?? i can't really tell from the lovely pics !!!!

pinkpiano-it's the 1475 one. I also have a pink LV Vernis Lexington that was originaly purchased to match the dress i post in. I'd have to loose major weight before i can go back to Asia....skinny Asian gene is no match to America's fast food chains!

nerdphanie-Thank you!

You have exquisite taste! The shoes, the purse... :heart:

You look so pretty without make-up... and if you think you have to lose weight to go back to Asia, how super skinny are they over there?