Gorgeous Zoe, new "C"s and a new purchase.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been super good lately-I haven't been shopping much at all and today was a day full of returns so I decided to treat myself to some Coach.

I went to Macy's and they had a huge sale, tons of stuff was 25% off,they even had tables full of stuff in addition to what was on / in their counter.

Anyway, they had several zoes. I fell in LOVE with a dark cranberry/burgandy color-but since it wasn't on sale, I wasn't buying it..yet. So I have pics of that for you.

Also, I wandered over to the shoe dept and saw the new "c"s on some shoes so I snapped a pic of that too.

Lastly, I bough a sig stripe large tote for school (coming up in T-9 days! omg!)...it was $220.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Love the Zoe. I need to start saving for a bday present for myself. Maybe a Zoe??

3. the color is to die for!

4. Wow, the siggie zoe's are so pretty. I think I like the new pattern in that color combo. The more I see of it the more its growing on me. Love your bag. Enjoy. Thanks for the pictures.

5. I love the Zoe!!! I'm still not sure about those C's!

6. the new c's look very mod/retro on the shoes. maybe its the color combo too.

7. Congrats on your tote. Its gorgeous!

8. You and I have the same bag! I'm hoping the new "C"s will grow on me!

9. i love the bag but i hate the way the "CC"s dont match up it makes it look really fake

10. well, knowing that its not fake makes me feel better . :smile:

11. I know I am in the minority, but I love the new c's and I was never wild about the old siggy stuff. It was all right, but this is really different. I am really drawn to it.

12. Even though I haven't been liking the new sig, I do say the pumps are very pretty with them!

13. Congrats on your new tote. :tup:

14. Good choice on the new tote for school!:tup:

Is the bag to the left of the cranberry Zoe the new patchwork??

[​IMG]

15. Those shoes w/ the new C's are kinda cool looking! Thanks for the pics - gotta check them out next Macy's trip for sure!