Gorgeous vintage ligne now in stores *PICS*

1. Hi
    I was just at Chanel at Short Hills Mall and the gorgeous vintage ligne is back. This is the one with reissue leather but comes in a great bucket size. Last year they sold out. I wanted the black but snagged a grey because it was the only thing left and I didn't think that they would be releasing the style again.... Now the black is in stores and a light and dark brown are coming soon. Some store may have them. This also comes in a great burgundy but SHM will not be getting that color.
    Do any of you have the tote? I :heart: mine!!
    Do you think I should get another color? Or would two of this same style be overkill?

2. pics please!!!

3. Swanky Mom, wish I could. My files are too big to post (allabamma helped me last time). If you want to see pix, I could e-mail to you. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous bag!!

4. PM'd you!

5. OMG..I must see these pics..LOL!!!!!

6. Me too, Me too!!! I wanna see.:tender:

7. Hi all,
    Wish I wasn't so computer illiterate and I could post them. I sent them to swanky mama--files are huge. Would happy to send to you all! PM me your e-mail.

8. I think she's talking about the square vintage line and they have a really fabulous tote with a pocket on the front in that collection!

9. I'd love to see pics also! Is it an open top or does it have some type of closure?

10. It has a zip top closure and does have a pocket in the front. Hopefully someone will be able to post for me. I hate to keep you in suspense!

11. Is this it?

[​IMG]

12. Roey,
    That is indeed my beautiful bag!! Thanks for posting pix. I don't think they will have the gray again this season but the black was already in stores. SHM was also getting a light and dark brown.

13. Oh my goodness that is beautiful!!! I have to have that!! If you don't mind me asking, how much is that?

14. I love that bag! I have the square vintage box on order with Nordstrom, the smaller bag in the line, in black. I am hoping it won't be too small; otherwise, I might size up to yours!

The bag in the pic is $1995. Here's a front view:

chanel.jpg
  15. I PM'd you. I wanna see pics of your bag, please.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice