Gorgeous Tano bag!

My mom is interested in a couple tano bags. I know that musthavebag.com has a great selection, but is there a place to get tano bags that has a great deal or coupon code or anything? Also, I bought a tano bag years ago and really liked it except that, if i remember correctly, the cell phone pocket was really small and didn't fit the bigger style cell phone (like treo/blackberry). I ended up returning the bag because I must have a cell pocket that is functional. Has that changed?

Gretsch, the interior leather slit pocket that you are referring to is still small. It fits a normal cell phone perfectly, but not a PDA. You could always put your PDA in the somewhat larger interior zip pocket, though- just leave it unzipped. Or keep it in one of the outside pockets of the bag.

There are some online stores selling Tano bags at discount prices that charge restocking fees on refunds, consider all sales to be final, ship shopworn goods from their bricks and mortar store's shelves, etc. So as with any online purchases, be sure that you fully understand the stores refund/exchange/service policy BEFORE you buy!

Does anyone have a piture of a tano in beaujolais that they think is pretty accurate? I've seen three different pictures (one on musthavebags, two on ebay express), and the color looks different in each one. I actually liked it in all three though, so I would feel ok ordering it anyway.

Laurie-

Here are some accurate pics of the beaujolais color in the crunch leather:
eastlondonBEAUJOLAIS_l.jpg

boogieBEAUJOLAIS_l.jpg

- Alexandra

Lovely! I pre-ordered my red Sex Bomb a few months ago - supposed to be coming out at the beginning of October. It was a toss up between the red and the wine...I went for red....

I have the Sex Bomb in Cobalt and the Jet Setter in green...

Attachments

• TanoBlue.jpg
    TanoBlue.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 77
  • TanoOlive.jpg
    TanoOlive.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 69
I was in NYC today, and when I walked past Bergdorf Goodman's windows facing the Plaza, I did a double-take: there was a Tano bag prominently displayed in the window! (Sharon lover in bronze.) Then I went inside, up to the 5th floor (the young, trendy stuff) and lo and behold- a big wall full of Tano bags, artfullly displayed with all kinds of funky clocks. It was like a candy store full of colorful crunch leather and metallic suede Tano bags up there, and the ladies were eating them right up. Well, Tano fans-our little secret may not be so secret for long...

I thought Tano didn't sell to big department stores! I thought they only sold through smaller boutiques. Maybe I have them mixed up with a different brand. Or maybe they've caught on enough that now the big department stores want them and they would be fools (in the business sense) to say no.