Gorgeous Tano bag!

I've been so busy, have forgotten to post on this thread..

Yes, the Tano stud bag is dazzling. A little heavy, but I like a bag with substance anyways. I always feel a little funny about very light bags, almost feel like they will rip or be misshapen when I get done with them because I do carry a lot of "stuff" around.
I just love the Supersnazz red - it is a big bag so you can get most everything in it. The foldover/drop is approximately 13 inches, so plenty of room to get on shoulder over a coat. And I just LOVE the smell of Tano's leather.. I did get the cobalt Supersnazz too, but I didn't care for the color (too dark) so back it went...

I wish they made the Supersnazz in black -- I seriously, seriously want that bag, but I already have three big red bags:sad:

Was the cobalt more like a navy?

I have never had a blue bag, but I really love the lines and the leather on the Superszazz.

Yes, the bag was navy...I thought cobalt would be closer to a deep royal blue... otherwise it was divine and the leather is just yummy:yes: .

As for black...if you send an email to the owner of musthavebag (link on the site), she can check with Tano get it for you if they make it. Good luck!

Yes, the bag was navy...I thought cobalt would be closer to a deep royal blue... otherwise it was divine and the leather is just yummy:yes: .

As for black...if you send an email to the owner of musthavebag (link on the site), she can check with Tano get it for you if they make it. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion.

It is not made in black, so hopefully I will love my Minilisa because I really, really need to stop buying these bags!

And I should NOT bring the list of boutiques selling them with me when I go to CA next month:yes:

beautiful red bag! I'm thinking of getting a red bag sometime in the future. Usually I don't like red clothing at all but seeing all the red bags posted I've been wanting one to add some more pop to outfits.

Okay, I just revisited musthavebags.com and saw the Bow Derek. I missed it because it doesn't look like the bags in the pics - is Bow Derek the right name for the bag that you bought?

I really didn't see any bag that looked like those in the pics.