Gorgeous Smooshy 06 Ink Day

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :drool: :drool: :drool: The leather on that bag is soo amazing!! That is exactly how I like my inks to be!

2. mocean, I think I recognised this Day again.... she was yours!!:nuts:

Don't know why I keep having this feeling like it's calling out to me....
    but I am so broke now :sad: + purseban imposed by phh ....:crybaby:

Congrats in advance to the winner of this auction, you're a lucky mommy to this gorgeous Ink Day!:love:

3. Yep, this is from a fellow PF'er.....just a couple months ago and is so amazing BUT I really want a lighter colored shrug (toffee, etc.) so I've promised myself, one must go if I add one. It was hard to pick btw my Ink Hobo or the Greige City, but I just LOVE the Greige color so much. Hope this goes to a loving home!!

4. ooohh so tempting

5. Don't worry, I'm sure she will go to a loving home! She's soooo smooshy~~:love::drool:
    Good luck with your sale!!:flowers:

6. Wasn't it slinks who really wanted an ink day?

This one looks great, it's less distressed than mine whch I have learned to love and have used 4 days in a row now. The Ink day is a perfect every day bag!

Go for it girls!

7. Catcat, you are so sweet to remember! Think I'm set for now though :graucho: