Gorgeous skin

Aspirin is salicyclic acid. Salicylic acid causes the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the "cement" between the cells. This makes it easier to shed the skin cells, softens the top layer of skin, and decreases scaling and dryness.

Alright, I'm going to try this. :yes:

Lordguinney- I can just picture these aspirin puffs! :lol:

I have a stupid question : how do you make an aspirin mask ???? I only know eitheir the effervescent type or sachets of powder........so what do you do ??

What I do is usually go and buy a bottle of uncoated aspirin. It is usually a generic brand that you find in your local drugstore. Mine just simply says "Aspirin". It has to be uncoated because you need to crush the pills into a powder form.

I usually take 7-10 pills and crush them on a plate with the backside of a spoon. Once they are crushed to fine granules you can either place a couple drops of water to dissolve the aspirin granules into a paste. You can also mix the aspirin with 1 TB of yogurt or your favorite gel-like mask. I usually just use water. When you spread it on your face it will be very thin. Try to do it as quickly as you can since it will begin to dry immediately. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. When you wash it off rub the aspirin in a gently clockwise fashion. This will exfoliate your skin. If you already have the aspirin in the powder packet form than you can skip the crushing part!

I hope that helps!

What I do is usually go and buy a bottle of uncoated aspirin. It is usually a generic brand that you find in your local drugstore. Mine just simply says "Aspirin". It has to be uncoated because you need to crush the pills into a powder form.

I usually take 7-10 pills and crush them on a plate with the backside of a spoon. Once they are crushed to fine granules you can either place a couple drops of water to dissolve the aspirin granules into a paste. You can also mix the aspirin with 1 TB of yogurt or your favorite gel-like mask. I usually just use water. When you spread it on your face it will be very thin. Try to do it as quickly as you can since it will begin to dry immediately. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. When you wash it off rub the aspirin in a gently clockwise fashion. This will exfoliate your skin. If you already have the aspirin in the powder packet form than you can skip the crushing part!

I hope that helps!

Excellent thanks !!! all the stuff I learn everyday on this forum .....

I use uncoated Aspirin as an exfoliator! It really works!

Get a dermatologist, honestly. That's what cleared up my skin. Drink tons of water, stay out of stressful situations, and buy a moisturizer that makes you feel good. I absolutely love Guinot's moisturizers and mattifier, but I couln't tell you whether they're actually better than a drugstore brand.

I use uncoated Aspirin as an exfoliator! It really works!

Get a dermatologist, honestly. That's what cleared up my skin. Drink tons of water, stay out of stressful situations, and buy a moisturizer that makes you feel good. I absolutely love Guinot's moisturizers and mattifier, but I couln't tell you whether they're actually better than a drugstore brand.

I know what you mean, though. I know a couple of girls who have flawless, picture-perfect skin. One girl in my biology lab has this absolutely exquisite, honey-toned skin that glows. So pretty!

A good foundation wouldn't hurt, either. I've had terrific luck with a drop or three of Bobbi Brown.

The majority of the time celebrities are wearing make-up or they touch up their photographs before they show them to the public.

If you want flawless skin drink lots of water.

Celebrities have three things going for them:

1. Genetics -- they are the rare people born with good skin and small pores

2. Money -- they can afford expensive skincare and treatments and nutrition, etc

3. Photoshop