Gorgeous Silverado on Ebay!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. it looks small, is the satchel always little?
    The only ones I've tried on seemed massive!

2. ^^^ The satchel isn't that small. I think it's just a little smaller than the normal paddy satchel. I only have the silverado tote, so trying to gauge from memory. The ones I've seen a lot lately are the shoppers and those are a bit huge. I think the satchel really defines the style of the silverado first and foremost (not saying that I don't love the other silverado styles).

I wish I could have one of each in every color. That may satisfy me.

3. That is the normal size of the original medium satchel. It is a good sized bag and the leather is TDF! That is definitely an authentic Silverado if anyone is interested. No doubt!!

4. oh its sooo cute, i would so buy if i hadn't just bought a cambon pochette.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice