Gorgeous sequinned spy on EBay

Well, I will keep monitoring the situation and see if it shows up again. My conclusion is something is weird if she doesn't respond to inquiries esp from potential buyers. She also has a Birkin up for sale, for 10K. I almost want to have our Hermes experts look at it, just to see what they think. Don't worry if I had 10K to spend at Hermes, I would definitely go straight to Hermes and not deal with Ebay. I am just curious, especially since this Spy is almost impossible to get.

Well, I received partial answer to my questions. She added two new pictures and on her email it states her location is in Puerto Rico. She said that the Spy bag came from a Fendi store, but she didn't say which one. Is there a Fendi store in Puerto Rico?
Olg4, did she ever respond to your email?

fendigal said:
Okay, now I noticed she has had 4 different user id's since 2003.

Oh wow...how did you find out?
She still hasn't replied to my email. I emailed her telling her about her mistake, probably she thinks I'm stupid and she was right!!(because she STILL hasn' t changed the mistake on her listing) :rant: :rant:

If you click on the seller, in the same place for feedback, there is a place in the upper right hand corner that says "id history".
I just got a PM from Kellybag, her Birkin checks out okay, but I noticed she mispelled something in her Birkin listing.
When she sent me back information, she told me the bag was from the Fendi store. That was really helpful, LOL! Which Fendi Store? There are a few in the world. I don't feel comfortable with the situation, so thus I have decided, this is probably not going to be my
sequined Spy bag. You never know maybe something else will come along.

Best of luck with the decision fendigal. I am inclined to think the seller is legit. She does have more expensive bags for sale and I think the bag is authentic, fakes are so easy to tell.

However, your own comfort with the transaction is more important and you're right for that amount of money, she really should be doing the chasing.

No it wasn't me! I was too scared to risk it. Here's the deal, I have been following the transaction closely, there was one offer but it was stated that it was declined. I checked on her other bags and she apparently has ended all auctions on all her bags that were for sale.
I think something weird is going on. I have difficulty believing she sold a 12.5 K and a 10 K Birkin along with the Spy bag. I sent her a message telling her I was still interested in the bag, but haven't had a reply.

To tell you the truth I am really bummed out about the situation, I had wanted to get a sequined Spy for months and maybe years. I found out my original one was fake and I had been anxious to replace it with a real one, what a bummer. That is why I have been so wary of this purchase since I got cheated once already. I had contacted Fendi stores from NYC and Honolulu trying to find a real one to purchase.

Have you tried placing a special order? I think they still do that, I know someone mentioned placing an order for one through Fendi @ Selfridgesa round December. It may have been on the other forum.

Although December does seem ages ago and they may well have stopped. I'll try and find out more.