Gorgeous sequinned spy on EBay

1. oh my these NEVER come around. Once in a lifetime! Someone HAS to snag this. If I only had the funds....wahhhhhhhhhhh.

2. The seller made a mistake on the listing,though. She's saying that authentic spies should have only 1 row for the serial number on the hologram tag (AB11111 for example), while the fake spies have 2 rows (for example A on the top row and 11111 on the bottom row)...it's TOTALLY wrong! AUTHENTIC first season spies DID come in 2 rows! Fendi started making it one row about a year ago or so...from AB, then AC, then AD,etc...now it already gets to AG. I tried to msg the seller but no response as of yet. I just DON'T want people to think if they see a spy with 2 rows serial number is a fake :rant: :rant:

3. You're absolutely right. Great of you to let her know :smile:

4. wow, what an amazing swoon bag :smile:

5. That is one HOT bag!!!:love: I WANT IT NOW!!!:hysteric:

6. Yes The spy is to die for, But the blue Hermex, OMG!
    like Gwen could say:"If I was a rich girl.... na na na na na na na na na na na."

7. :heart:This is my DREAM bag!!! :heart:It is like the Holy Grail of bags for me and to see this on eBay is so cruel....if only I had more money!! :girlsigh:Am seriously considering selling all the bags I have bought this year to fund buying this one.... I hope one of our girls gets it! It really is beautiful!:tender:

8. ohh... AmourN20 !!! this one has your name on it!!!

9. My girlfriend has this one and it's still available for sale in our local fendi store!
    It retails around 860£

10. Really - do you mind my asking which is your local Fendi store? £860 is bargain. I asked once at Selfridges and was told it was around £2000 maybe more :wtf:

11. I read this and I remember her thread about wanting one! I hope she gets it!!!

12. original price is 5000 + USD. whoa.

13. I'm in Cyprus...Might not be that close for you :P

If interested I can give you their contact details... I Don't know if they'll ship items though...I'm about to visit their store tomorrow, can't wait till they have the new belts!

14. Pls, pls give me their contact details. For £860, I'd be on the next flight to Cyprus :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice