GORGEOUS ROUGE VIF CITY!!! SP:$1100. or BIN: $1195.

I don't know if I am breaking rules here, but this listing is my listing. Please someone buy it!!!!!! If you have questions or suggestions, pm me.

::faints::

beautiful! !#$%^&*-ing purse ban....:hysteric:

My GOD you can't escape!! Cat they're coming at you from all sides! Rouge Vif Cities EVERYWHERE!!!

I hope I have this kinda luck when I start looking for one of these babies in the next year! :nuts: Need to have some buffer time to give Inky some love and TLC!! :love:

Ok... purse ban smurse ban - this is like fate... now you gotta get one!

My GOD you can't escape!! Cat they're coming at you from all sides! Rouge Vif Cities EVERYWHERE!!!

I hope I have this kinda luck when I start looking for one of these babies in the next year! :nuts: Need to have some buffer time to give Inky some love and TLC!! :love:

Ok... purse ban smurse ban - this is like fate... now you gotta get one!

Hahahha....you're enabling me in multiple forums now! I :heart: you!

Haha, Hippiechic, another rouge vif city. You can't avoid them now! You need this bag hehe.

Good luck with your sale Kathleen! Can I ask you what kind of camera and photo set up you use? Cause your pics are amazing! I actually showed your listing to someone I know when I first saw it and asked how to take photos like that, and he just told me something like "a very expensive camera and set up." Ha, but I love your pics!

Good luck with your sale Kathleen! Can I ask you what kind of camera and photo set up you use? Cause your pics are amazing! I actually showed your listing to someone I know when I first saw it and asked how to take photos like that, and he just told me something like "a very expensive camera and set up." Ha, but I love your pics!

I wish I could tell you but I am listing through one of those ebay consignment shops - The Selling Block. I am terrified of ebay and I knew I couldn't get the same pictures as they could. I will ask my salesperson, though.