Gorgeous Olive Day from the sweetest PFer!

I know! It's such a beautiful bag, and I would give it the most loving home...hear that, Nanaz!? A LOVING HOME!!!!!!! She will have the BEST perch in my closet, surrounded by her dear friends, the First Twins and Miss Twiggy. I promise to take her to museums and the movies regularly, and of course to dinner. She will be the toast of the town.

I know! It's such a beautiful bag, and I would give it the most loving home...hear that, Nanaz!? A LOVING HOME!!!!!!! She will have the BEST perch in my closet, surrounded by her dear friends, the First Twins and Miss Twiggy. I promise to take her to museums and the movies regularly, and of course to dinner. She will be the toast of the town.
Awww, highgloss, you are so sweet.:heart: I just pmed you. :smile: I have faith in my OG Day and i know it is going to sell, if not i will relist or keep the gorgeous bag (honestly the leather on this bag as i said is undescribable).:drool:

I'm so happy with this bag. I can't wait for her to get here. She's due to come on Wednesday, and my UPS deliverer usually gets here around 6pm. I'm supposed to be at a volunteer meeting at 6:30 and I've already told them I'm going to be late...there's NO WAY I'm leaving my apartment until that bag is in my hands!!!!

I'm so happy with this bag. I can't wait for her to get here. She's due to come on Wednesday, and my UPS deliverer usually gets here around 6pm. I'm supposed to be at a volunteer meeting at 6:30 and I've already told them I'm going to be late...there's NO WAY I'm leaving my apartment until that bag is in my hands!!!!
highgloss, your bag is all packed and ready in its box to go to UPS tomorrow morning on my way to work. :yahoo:She is feeling happy to be going back to the big apple (her original home) only this time to a sweeter mommy.:yahoo:

highgloss, your bag is all packed and ready in its box to go to UPS tomorrow morning on my way to work. :yahoo:She is feeling happy to be going back to the big apple (her original home) only this time to a sweeter mommy.:yahoo:

Oh, I can't wait to see her. I have to plan the "opening of the box" ceremony...clear the table, dim the lights to the romantic setting, get a glass of wine, look at the box, caress the box, slowly open the box, etc. None of my friends can come because they'll just think I'm crazy and will have an intervention. I have a feeling an intervention is coming anyway when they see me with this bag! ;)