Gorgeous NAVY pebbled WTM midi w/ Photos!!

HarryCarry

Jun 13, 2008
I was one of the fortunate ladies to get a bespoke bag made from the limited supply of navy pebbled leather. It is a beauty!! I did not specify the color hardware on my order, so when is showed up gold I was pleasantly surprised. I would have ordered silver, but I think Lovebags is right when she said she thinks her black pebbled bag with gold hardware looks more elegant! Navy with gold looks classic whereas the silver would look more modern.

This is the same cervo luxe leather everyone raves about and now I know why. It is so soft and luscious. I hope Jackie can get more leathers like this.:smile:

Attachments

• whispertome 017.jpg
    whispertome 017.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 159
  • whispertome 019.jpg
    whispertome 019.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 94
  • whispertome 020.jpg
    whispertome 020.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 110
  • whispertome 022.jpg
    whispertome 022.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 88
  • whispertome 024.jpg
    whispertome 024.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 84
Thanks, ladies. I wish everyone could feel how soft the shoulder straps are!! Heavenly...and the navy has just the slightest sheen to it. Jackie said this gave the leather a more modern look, and as usual she was right!!:yes:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yaaay! HarryCarry is posting pics!

I've been waiting to see this one too.(I was torn between this one and the choc. glossy tme) during bespoke bliss. It is gorgeous and I love the navy. Have you had a chance to use this one and are you finding the cervo luxe leather is divine?
Glad to see things have calmed down enough for you to post pics....and hopefully all the kids are well.
Now I have to go find some choc. sheen pics.:P

WOW!!! I would love to get my hands on a bag in that Navy cervo leather!! Too bad that I am a new BE fan and too late to the party.;) That is one gorgeous bag and the leather looks amazing. The navy and gold combo is perfect. I always prefer navy bags with gold hardware.

I am usually not a Navy fan but, I love yours. The bag looks classic yet edgy. I love the WTM I am just waiting to find it in another leather.

Off to look at your chocolate sheen!!!!