Gorgeous Mulberry keyring

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
It's gorgeous!!! And good timing with the new series of Dancing on Ice, that always seems to reignite interest in ice skating

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
How cute are they, if I were an ice skater perhaps, think they are lovely but I won't be bidding, my heart key ring is doing a great job.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I noticed that one too & thought it was very apt. Did you notice how many black Antonys there are on ebay at the moment? When I was looking there were none & now everyone is selling theirs.

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
That's a very cute keyring. Not really for me though because, despite years of living with a lake out front of my house and years of trying, I never could ice skate - too top heavy!!!! :roflmfao:

Claudia123

Nov 29, 2006
England
Very nice!....I love collecting little Mulberry knick knacks, especially the more unusual items, my favourites are a Mulberry golf tee set (even though I don't play golf), a black congo two tier shelf, a brown congo placemat, Mulberry tape measure & a gorgeous silky woven throw.

May 7, 2007
Ooh Claudia123 Mulberry Nic-nacs! Lovely!

Its a shame this keyring is not ballet shoes - I'd have had that!

Jan 5, 2009
North East England
Aw that is lovely ! Very appropriate for the weather we are having.
Is there any doubt that it's genuine ? I notice the seller has quite a few bits .....not that I'm looking or anything ;)

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Aw that is lovely ! Very appropriate for the weather we are having.
Is there any doubt that it's genuine ? I notice the seller has quite a few bits .....not that I'm looking or anything ;)
LtdEd, 2go2 is lovely seller and totally authentic. She is selling Oak East West Bays - you can try your luck with your saved amount! Nothing to lose...:P