Jimmy Choo Gorgeous Mahala on ebay!!!!

Really?? I saw it at Nordies... it was definitely blue and had that "wet" patent look. My mom saw it too. The one on ebay looked the same.

guccidiva, the one you saw at our nordies is called the Neon Blue Patent Mahala (see post # 7) Here is a link to Jburgh's
http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-ch...olor-family-pics-only-211569.html#post5424827

It was probably the one I returned. The Mahala's on ebay have always been knock offs of the Electric Blue Mahala's and have been fake. I have yet to see a Neon Blue Mahala on Ebay (thank goodness):cursing:

Hey guccidiva, don't feel like the Lone Ranger! ;) I have 6 JC bags but when it comes to the Maddy/Mahala/Malena I am clueless about the myriad choice of colors. As a matter of fact, that whole Neon Blue thing had me stumped too as I kept thinking of it as a "wet look" bag. :rolleyes:

It's also frustrating when some of the knock-off bags are fairly well done in a color or fabric that isn't available in the authentic bag. But as I'm sure you would agree as a fan of Gucci....a fake is a fake is a fake. :sick:

I hope you'll stick around and check out what JC has to offer....there are indeed tons of beautiful bags! :love: