Jimmy Choo Gorgeous Mahala on ebay!!!!

I can't believe it is still there. I would have snapped it up but I am on a self-imposed ... . ban .... until June. I have bought so many bags since Janaury that I haven't even carried half of them yet. So time to slow the spending.

Yes people, hell has indeed frozen over.

Gotta get out the ice skates.

I can't believe it is still there. I would have snapped it up but I am on a self-imposed ... . ban .... until June. I have bought so many bags since Janaury that I haven't even carried half of them yet. So time to slow the spending.

Yes people, hell has indeed frozen over.

Gotta get out the ice skates.

Lionlaw,
I hate to break this to you but it is Spring except in Minn.:graucho:,
And Ice won't last but more than say a DAY or TWO!:sweatdrop:
So basicly give in, and just add it to your AWESOME collection!
Remember that Resistance is Futile!:borg:
You Must Obey your Obsessions and it is atleast 1/2 price!
And no TAXs!:yahoo:
And how could you look Shadow in the face and and say that you passed up a Jimmy CHoo for 1/2 price?:girlsigh:

Not that I don't think that you don't have any will power to stay on this BAN but let's face it looking at past track records......:woohoo:

Matt:angel::angel:

Lionlaw,
I hate to break this to you but it is Spring except in Minn.:graucho:,
And Ice won't last but more than say a DAY or TWO!:sweatdrop:
So basicly give in, and just add it to your AWESOME collection!
Remember that Resistance is Futile!:borg:
You Must Obey your Obsessions and it is atleast 1/2 price!
And no TAXs!:yahoo:
And how could you look Shadow in the face and and say that you passed up a Jimmy CHoo for 1/2 price?

Not that I don't think that you don't have any will power to stay on this BAN but let's face it looking at past track records......

Matt

Lionlaw,

I agree with what Matt said :tup:
I think you should grab a 1/2 price Choo at every opportunity:woohoo:and forget the bag ban:graucho:

^^^^
:P:P Well someone else bought it and put me out of my misery. It has been a whole two days and I have not bought a bag yet! So I have beat the prior record.

I just have so many new bags that I haven't even worn yet, that it is time to slow it down for a couple of months.

^^^^
Well someone else bought it and put me out of my misery. It has been a whole two days and I have not bought a bag yet! So I have beat the prior record.

I just have so many new bags that I haven't even worn yet, that it is time to slow it down for a couple of months.

Yes,
You're both doing so well on your BANS.
Let see almost 3 weeks for JM:drool: and now close to 3 days for Lionlaw!:drool:
Must feel like ages!

But I got some GREAT NEWS for either of you!
There another MIGHTY FINE looking Jimmy CHoo from the SAME seller that was just listed i believe yesterday!:graucho:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-AUTHENTIC-JIMMY-CHOO-WHITE-PYTHON-SUEDE-MAHDI_W0QQitemZ330226998919QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And since I'm sure that this person may need a NEW SNOW BLOWER after tonight!

Not that I would want either of you to have a hard time staying on your spending BAN'S.:P
After all I would Never try to encourage you to buy this.:hrmm:
Not little ole innocent me!:angel:

Matt:angel:

There never has been an authentic "wet electric blue Mahala". It was never made in that color in patent. Everyone of them on ebay is fake.

Thank you!! I thought this was the case, but wasn't sure so I didn't say anything.

To trash a real bag in favor of a clueless fake is not cool in my book.