Gorgeous Ink City from Personal Shoppers!!

1. love that ink color!

2. I think there are still a few ink cities available through Neimans so I would first try that (no need to pay more than retail unless necessary). But this one is a beauty!

3. I already have this bag, but her pics are so good that I want to buy this one, too!

4. she's a doll of a seller too!

5. True, but all the ones I've seen are sooooo veiny. This one looks so lush!

And for us Canadians $1299 is a deal! They retail for $1595 here plus tax.

I WANT THIS BAG SOOOOOO BAD!! I cant do it though! I have to pay for the balance of a sofa I bought, a chandelier, a coffe table and a TV console plus $1100 to pay the movers! Oh what bad timing for this bag to appear.:sad:

6. Oh, that stinks! If you can do it, then I would buy it in an instant! I just hate paying over retail if I can. but completely understand why anyone would jump at this- it is a GORGEOUS bag!!!!

7. She really is......definitely one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with. I'd buy from her anytime....its a pleasure to give her my business actually.

8. geez, she's always got the best bags!!! i've emailed her a few times... back in the day when i was a b-bag virgin.... shes such a great eBayer!!!

9. Totally agree. I bought my first (and only so far!) :amuse: b-bag from her. I only trust a few sellers since I simpy do not have the keen eye you gals have. I am constantly checking out what she's got for sale.

10. :lol: I know! She takes really good pictures!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice