Gorgeous EB GSH City Available at Nordstrom!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
If anyone is looking for EB, I returned this beautiful EB GSH City to Nordstrom Arden Fair last night. The number is 916-646-2400, please ask for Patrice if you call, she's the best!

Attachments

• eb gsh3.jpg
    eb gsh3.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 149
^^^Actually, it's the same style but a different bag. I got mine several days before she sent yours but yours is already gone, it sold right away. This is the last one they have and they don't expect any more!

attachment.php

I love the EB w/GSH in the city style. I had seen the EB w/GSH in the work style at BalNY in December. I didn't like it at all. Then someone on TPF posted a photo of EB w/GSH in the city style, and I fell in love with it. I know it doesn't make any sense, but the size difference made such a big impact on me. I now am the proud owner of one, and though I haven't used it yet, it really is drop dead gorgeous. I hope one of the TPF girls scoops up this baby!

wow that is beautiful. I can barely contain myself waiting for the EB GSH in the day. I just called today and was told that it hasn't been cancelled, but they still haven't gotten it in yet. I want that color.:drool: