Gorgeous Chloe coat on eBay

1. Wah!! OMG!!! That coat is SO beautiful!! But I think it's too big for me... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

2. Me too!! I need a 2 or a 4 depending on designer. WAH!

3. Ooooooh gorgeous!!!:love:
    If Chloe clothes run on the small side then it should be ok for me...:graucho:

4. omg it's gorgeous..!! I'm loving it! :love:

I've been lately looking for a cream coloured woolen coat but there's only black ones in stores here:angel: And the size might be ok for me as I wear french 38 or 36 but I have a good taylor if it would be too big. Chicky are you planning to go for..? As you saw it first I'm not gonna compete if you want it :rolleyes:

5. I love it, but is sure does not look authentic. Anybody else think that tag and chloe label are waaaay off ?? I am 100% sure its a fake :sad:

6. Chloe-babe omg you're right, the tag looks weird..!! :wtf:

7. Chloe in French 40 is no way American 6, It's just this coat with 16" shoulders...I'm not sure it's real thing ...but looks good indeed.

8. Omg you're right!! What a shame, so many fake things on eBay! :yucky:

9. A fake?!?! No way!! I have no Chloe clothing to judge by - I am sorry I even posted it :sad: But it was soooo pretty!!

Will theses thieves stop at nothing!?!? Faking a coat is just unbelievable

10. Yea I didn't realize it either until chloe-babe pointed it out :shrugs:

What a shame, but I'm glad we now know to stay out of it ;)

11. i agree chloe-babe, the first thing i thought when i saw that was "fake"

12. The tag definitely looks off! It's so pretty though...

13. I would have, lol - but if it's fake, then no way!:crybaby:
    Just like many of you ladies above, i (SADLY) don't own any Chloe clothing to compare to.:s

14. Yea i agree w/ Chloe - babe... i saw it and it the jacket itself was off.. Chloe has these subtle details that make you go :nuts: and have your wallet go :sweatdrop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice