Gorgeous Chanel...not sure which one

1. I was walkin' to my car this afternoon and one of my fellow coworkers had the most beautiful Chanel! It was sort of like a patchwork pattern with different fabrics/textures and the 'C's real light in the background. It was so lovely I couldn't stop staring. LOL Any idea which one it was???

2. What were the primary colors of it?

Any of these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hey you! No...it was more a black base with gold buckles and stuff. And then the prints were all different...I remember an animal print, a really soft suede like material, a purple fury kind of material...seriously patchwork kind of look. It was so different and pretty. :smile:

4. I know what you are talking about...it's sooo cute! i think hilary duff was seen wearing it? :yes:

EDIT: i RE-read your desc.and i don't think i got the right one. but here's a patchwork?

chanell.jpg

5. Was it this one, Casto?

[​IMG]

6. I think I know which bag you are talking about. I saw it in a Neiman Marcus catalog I received the other day. I'm pretty sure I tossed the catalog though.:shame:

7. Was it this?
    [​IMG]

8. Nope...that's not it either. Shoot. I looked up Nieman Marcus and they say they don't even have Chanel bags yet. So I can't look it up that way. Hmmm...must search more. :smile: This is going to drive me nutty!

9. I LOVE that bag = what is it?!?!?!

10. Boho looking, I love it!

11. Its a classic pathwork bag. I considered it but I was afraid it would get dirty easily. Its all cloth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice