Gorgeous BV dress: Should I or shouldn't I?

As requested, here are a couple of additional pictures of the dress, and the dog! I'm breaking my no-face rule just this once. :heart: I feel so safe in this sub-forum. Its the middle of finals, and I have been posting slowly as of late. I miss you all! There have been so many new acquisitions and I haven't had time to congratulate them all yet. Also, welcome to all of the newbies! Its great to see more people discovering BV.

Attachments

• DSCF6277_pf.jpg
    DSCF6277_pf.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF6260_pf.jpg
    DSCF6260_pf.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 102
Oh my goodness, that dress was made for you! I read through the whole thread and you made the right decision. You look absolutely stunning in it, and I love that you're out walking the dog in your BV dress and heels. :smile:

Congratulations on choosing the perfect dress and on finishing your finals!

I never posted in this thread till now. This particular dress was my favorite from that collection and it was made for you! I have to say, you look like Angelina Jolie in the first pic. When you have something on that fits and is exactly right you can forget about the outfit and be so comfortable at any event. That's priceless.

Congrats on a scrumptious designer dress.

Thanks everybody! One more final to go... (Congrats Anhzie on finishing yours!) I really appreciate all of the support and encouragement and I hope I can return the favor someday. :heart:

Good luck on your last final! And I love the dog walking dress ;) You really meant it when you said you wanted to get a lot of wear out of it, didn't you? It IS a beautiful dress and looks SO perfect on you. Congrats!

You look fabulous in this dress:tup:. Absolutely stunning avatar picture.

I liked it from the runway pictures and loved it even more in your pictures :drool:. I tried it in gray on Thursday and unfortunately it does not look as great on me :crybaby:as it does on you. I am sure I could make it work with control-top hose but for this kind of money (even on sale) dress better be perfect. Like it's on you.

Enjoy it in good health. And I better start working out before it gets warm and the rest of the world can see my butt.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments everybody!

And I better start working out before it gets warm and the rest of the world can see my butt.

:roflmfao: I hear you. Between studying for the LSAT and finals, I haven't gotten to exercise much and I'm seeing changes in my body already. So I am going to work it over the holidays! Maybe we should have a Bottega Butt Buster pledge to keep us on track?