Gorgeous bag - don't like it

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Suggestions please as to best way to place this bag for sale? E bay, consignment shop? I just can't decide. Alma Vernis MM I tried so hard to like it, but it really isn't me. What a costly error.

ETA: Reminder about public selling/buying/trading is not permitted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd try ebay or private sale through craigslist if you live in an area where people would be interested. Consignment shops take such large percentage.

I was thinking of Craigslist but there are so many shady buyers on it. But maybe. ???

I know what you mean. Do you have a local LV you can meet at? I have only sold via private sale and met at LV - the money was handed directly to my SA to fund the bag I was buying. So no fear of meeting and no issues with money. It was like she paid for my bag - lol. My SA even gave us champagne.

Suggestions please as to best way to place this bag for sale? E bay, consignment shop? I just can't decide. Alma Vernis MM I tried so hard to like it, but it really isn't me. What a costly error.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you don't like it.....I have the vernis bb and love it....Do you think if you use it some you may like it more?

lolasmom said:
I find it's too bulky - too big and just not for every day like was intended. I have hardly used it and I'd love to buy another style.

I know what you mean, I LoVe the Alma, but I feel it's a little on the dressy side. I'm a teacher and IMO I feel I would look silly carrying it, BUT it's a gorgeous Bag!

WOW, I love the MM actually. I find the PM too small like a lunch's box, lol but if it's not working for you then sell it.
Amarante is very underrated, you can wear it with anything and anywhere.

You can consign it with yoogis closet. Their offers are very reasonable.

I actually have that bag... True not easy to carry on a daily basis. But when I wear it dressy, I get nothing but compliments and stares!

But if its not going to be used enough, then yes, sell it. I've sold on eBay and Craig's List. I actually found Craig's List easier. Easier communication and meet at a public place. Or better yet, like mentioned above, at the LV boutique.

Good luck!