Gorgeous Apple green Hobo!

1. Gorgeous! I just bought an Apple Green hobo from acegirl on eBay and I love it to pieces!

2. Aw, congrats! It really is one of my fave colour BBags...I have never seen a colour like that on any other bag before. It's truly beautiful, enjoy wearing her!!

3. beautiful leather and such a beautiful saturated color! and from a PFer too!

4. Ohhh that's percephonie's :nuts: !!! I've the same apple green hobo and I LOVE it so much :yahoo: !! GOOD LUCK with your sale "F" . . . crossing fingers it will find a lovely new home soon ;) :heart:

6. Your welcome! :flowers:

7. Love the Apple Green color! What a gorgeous bag, good luck with the
    sale Percephonie!

8. Thanx girls! Hope it sells, really need the money right now!

9. Ohhh 'F' ..... it's already sold :nuts: !!?? WOW .... CONGRATS :flowers: ! Does it goes to a PFer ??? :love:

10. Hi Firstclass!, :yes: Yeah, I'm the guilty culprit :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . Can't wait to get it. I've been looking for an apple green "anything" for a long while.

11. This is my dream bag - but alas, I am poor :sad:

12. HooHooo phooey -- CONGRATS to this GORGEOUS apple green Hobo :flowers: !!! You'll LOVE it :heart: --- it's in perfect condition and the color is TDF :love: :yahoo: !!

13. And it's off to it's new mommy tomorrow!:yahoo:

14. Congrats on the fast sale Percephonie!! and congrats phooey on your
    new Apple Green bag! It's such a great color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice