gorgeous anis!

1. unfortunately the link does not work for me

2. Ditto on the link not working!

3. omgosh, sorry, i have to look for it again!

4. Bijin,

I LOVE the Ostrich! Are you getting it?

5. i wish! i can't yet decide what i want. the price is very good for an ostrich. go for it tokyogirl!

6. I love it!

7. i love ostrich i adore vert anis but in combination it simply does not work for me :hrmm:

8. Bijin, I LOVE this Ostrich, it's a beautiful color! :smile: But I actually just bought a 30 black togo Birkin last week, so I am out of the market for the time being. Definitely my next purchase is going to be an Ostrich though!!

9. how fun! did u get it the H shop or from a reseller in tokyo? i hope you got a good deal!

10. I just did the math, that IS really a good price for a 35 inch. (Although I have lived in Japan for close to 5 years, I still don't have a good sense of yen amounts (especially when there are lots of zeros) until I convert it in dollar.

11. I am afraid that I couldn't wait to purchase it at a Hermes boutique, and got it at a reseller. (The long version of the story is my mother who was visiting last week, pushed me into buying it.)

As to price, it's definitely not a good deal compared to US prices (even including U.S. reseller prices). However, in comparison to Japanese resellers, I think it was a fair price. No regrets though, I ABSOLUTELY love it. I can't wait to take it out.... :yes:

12. tokyogirl...did you buy it?

13. No, since I just bought a Birkin last week I couldn't justify buying this Birkin as lovely and reasonably priced it is. I believe it is Bijin who is contemplating the purchase... :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice