Gorgeous 2004 Rose Weekender!!!!

1. wow!!! pretty!! =) i'm so happy i have one already.. otherwise i'd be bidding my head off for this one.. hehee

2. :nuts: :nuts: I don't think I've ever seen a rose weekender!!It's gorgeous!!!!:heart:
    Good luck mimz!

3. MIMIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: You must have the most kick-ass collection in the world. Seriously chica - pictures!

Oh, and good luck with the sale - I'm amazed it's lasted this long.

4. seriously... Mimi. QUIT HOLDING OUT ON US.

*stamps foot*

5. OMG :nuts: . . . AMAZING :nuts: !!! WOW MiMi ..... good luck with your sale :love: - - - ohhh if I had the $$$ .... omg omg :hysteric:

Thank you for posting justwhisper :flowers:

6. WOW! GORGEOUS!!! It's the most BEAUTIFUL rose bbag I've ever seen!

7. Unbelievable!!! One of the most amazing colors ever and I've never seen it in that style.

8. Beautiful colour- if only it was a twiggy! Good luck, Mimz

9. Oh this bag is drool worthy.:drool: Gorgeous, gorgeous, bag. Sadly the weekender is much too big for me.:crybaby:

Good luck with the sale Minz, whoever gets this bag will be a very lucky girl.

10. Gorgeous bag!!! I love the rose 04' color it's my favorite! I'm sooo tempted....someone get it and save me.

11. :drool: :drool: Can you hear that? This bag is calling me!!

12. Yeeaahhh myriam...... I hear it :nuts: :lol: - go go go . . . good luck :drool: :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice