GORGEOUS '06 INK clutch make-up on ebay :-)

1. That is stunning!

2. This is a beautiful specimen, great color really, however I always find clutches too expensive considering the usage they have:sad: .

3. Love it, but would love it more in black or a crazy metallic.

4. Black would be nice and sexy.

5. Out Of Control Gorgeous!!!

6. Is there something wrong with this clutch? Two people have retracted their bids.

7. I was about to ask that too..I wonder why~

8. no nothing wrong with it. in fact, i want it! one of the retracters was Oh Donna in a rare and feeble attempt at complying with her purse ban :lol: . But I'm pretty sure she didn't retract because she thought there was something wrong with the clutch.

9. Looks good to me! I want a bigger Ink though, so not bidding on this ;)

10. funny "rare and feeble" I can so relate

11. rare and feeble is right....ha. I retracted my bid after I got my Taupe City...but I'm still watching it, dork that I am. I didnt retract it because there was anything wrong with it. Now I feel bad cause 2 of us retracted our bids. Seller must be pissed for sure. uh oh.

12. I am sure someone else will grab it up or those that retracted may not be able to keep their bids that way and the seller will be very happy. I think it is really cute but just too expensive for me to put my makeup in.

13. i have a camel clutch that i use in my city bag to hold everything!!!!
    i love the size, for a night out can be used on its own:heart:

14. hey guys - it's my bag and i wasn't pissed about the bids being retracted, only a little weirded out because i don't see retracted bids that often. but i assure you there is nothing wrong with it! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice