Gorgeous 06 Camel City $500 SP

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
I was looking at this one since it's on my wish list, but I don't have the stomach for another auction.

I'm a BIN girl all the way.;)

It's a gorgeous bag, though. Someone will be very lucky if they win her.

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
I'm with you! I need instant gratification, and don't have the patience or stomach for the entire auction cycle. You may check with her to see if she'll sell it now at a BIN price.
I thought about emailing for a BIN request, but I guess deep down I'm still holding out for an '05 instead of an '06.

I'll think about it...;)

Nov 24, 2006
Does anyone else think it's weird that the seller claims to have used the bag a few times, but the Barneys price tag is still attached by a plastic ring to the inside?

Or am I the only one who cuts off a store tag when I use an item?

What do you think?

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Does anyone else think it's weird that the seller claims to have used the bag a few times, but the Barneys price tag is still attached by a plastic ring to the inside?

Or am I the only one who cuts off a store tag when I use an item?

What do you think?
I've bought used bags that still have the tag clipped to the inside. I think there's a perception of increase resale value with the tag still on and enhances the claim to authenticity. So I don't think it's unusual to use a bag but leave the tag intact (only if it's inside, as opposed to dangling outside).

Nov 24, 2006
Glad to hear you've seen this before. The sale of fakes is so common in the Balenciaga section, I scrutinize every little detail. At least now I know I don't have to fixate on an inside store tag if everything else looks good. Thanks, Decophile!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Ok....something very weird is going on here. I put in a bid for this bag about an hour ago. I come back to check on the auction and MY BID IS GONE!!! WTF???? It gets better. The same bag is being listed by the seller with a BIN!!!! I thought you couldn't put a BIN after there were bids on the auction. And where the heck did my bid go???? Can the seller cancel it???

Here's the new listing:eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC BALENCIAGA CARAMEL MOTORCYCLE CITY BAG! (item 110068642790 end time Dec-21-06 06:43:23 PST)

Here's the old one:eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC BALENCIAGA 2006 CARAMEL MOTORCYCLE CITY (item 110067626113 end time Dec-18-06 20:21:42 PST)
I am seriously having a brain fart right now.:cursing: