gorgeous '06 black weekender @ "barney's" nyc

1. me & my girl toni saw this together yesterday & wanted to share it with y'all :wlae:...we both said that if we didn't already have a weekender (toni's got black & i've got ink), that we would snap this baby up :love:...it's one of the most beautiful b-bags i've ever seen & the leather's simply scrumptious...if you're in the nyc area, you should stop by & check it out...as you can tell by the 3rd photo, we couldn't keep our hands off it :P

2. wow aaallbama,
    that bag is beautiful!!!!

3. hi im a newbie here! luv looking at all the gorgeous pictures you guys are posting! been a handbag collector for a while but could never afford the bbags... got my first one last month and i have to say im in love! :yahoo:

4. that looks like such a good "weekend" bag! :biggrin:

5. that IS pretty!!!
    GAWSHHH:nuts:

6. hi guys!!

yes.... those are my fingers.. that bag was way way soft!!

7. haha, i love your camera phone aaa....you always snatch up the best photos! hahaha. including stalker ones. thanks for the photos and info.

8. ^^ you're welcome to all of my adoring cell-phone stalker fans :P:nuts: :love:

p.s. latest stalker photo to be posted sooooooooon!!!

9. Wow that bag is gorgeous! Too bad I am such a shortie...the weekenders are simply too big for me.

10. OMG, you're killing me here! Can someone please post an ugly bag for a change!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice