GORGEOUS '05 CARAMEL city - BIN $1400 :-)))

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks for posting this FIRST! I love this color!:love:

2. Very pretty! Caramel is one of my favorite colors. But I am holding out for a silver hardware in good condition. I want a white with silver but I am sure that is wishful thinking. A white that old, in good condition probably only exists if someone bought one and put it in the closet. :P Like me. It's pathetic how many of my bags that I have had for years and never carried or at the most carried 2-3 times. Obssessed with bags? YES!;) and sunglasses and shoes and clothes... but bags are my first love. :heart:

3. I love the look of the leather on this one!

I know I am the oddball, but I usually like the newer bags because I actually love them real shiney and veiny, but I sure wouldn't mind this one...*sigh*

4. OH NO....
    I was thinking about the Teal 05 City and now I see this...!!! I love blue (Just got Navy 05 City), but I also love the browns (My first Bbag was Camel 06 First)!!! Why do people keep selling beautiful bags? Please tell me to RESIST!!! This is sooooooooooooo dangerous!!! I need to go force myself and watch TV rather than checking out The PF!!! HELP~~~~:hysteric:

5. (Chanting) Resist!... Resist!... Resist!

6. someone got it! good! I kept looking at it every day!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice