GORGEOUS 04 Eggplant City from PFer!!

1. Heart PAPS!!!!!!!!!! This is torturing me!!!!!!

2. Me too :hysteric: it's BREATHTAKING, isn't it :drool: !!? OMG :rolleyes:
    Good luck with your sale burukogepanda :love:

3. OMG, I WANT IT!!! I'm making an offer right now...what do you guys think is fair???

4. Do it Larnette!! it's so beautiful!!..

Good thing i don't have a thing for eggplant... *phew*

5. Good luck it is a beautiful bag!!!

6. OMG!!!!! I want this so bad!!!! Oh I'm going to have to do some major closet cleaning out this weekend to get the funds

7. I love this too !! soooo smooshy !

8. ooooh, i LOVE this color!!!! good luck with your sale, buru, you have gorgeous bags!!!

9. It's Gone!!! Congrats To Whoever Got It!

10. Wow! It was bought with Buy It Now--$1688! That's a bit stiff...good on the seller!! :rolleyes:

11. :yahoo: :yahoo: Guilty. Don't hate me. It was love at first sight. It is bought and paid for and I can't wait to get it. When I saw it and saw the price I showed it to my finace. He siad " Now I really like that one". That was enough for me. I hit the BIN. It is going to be a Christmas gift from him, but I do get to photograph it before he takes possesion until Dec. 25. A month away. That's okay, I am very good at finding things and unwrapping packages and wrapping them back. :P

12. Congrats!! I wanted it but was holding off on the BIN price--enjoy!!

13. It is, but when you figure a new one is 1200. plus shipping and maybe tax. to get that gorgeous color is worth it. I have been drooling over that color ever since I saw a girl carrying one in Miami. It was so beautiful in person and hers was a First in perfect condition.:love:

14. oh, congrats, powder!!! lucky girl, of course we don't hate you! but please....tell me where you guys are finding these fiances who read these 4-digit price tags and say "....now i really like that one..." i think i found my husband in the pile that can only read up to 2digits on price tags.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice