Googly Eyes On Coach!

ziztur

Girly Tomboy
Sep 24, 2012
Saint Louis
www.youtube.com
So I broke my foot and am a little hyped up on painkillers. I keep having weird thoughts at night when I am trying to sleep, stuff like riding on a magic carpet and making friends with zombies.

One of the things I thought of last night was this.

p.s. I am not the first one to put googly eyes on odd things. I freely admit that "googly eyes on C&$%" was my inspiration. C&$% stands for a part of the male anatomy.

Attachments

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
ouch! lumbar PUNCTURE? was it punctured on purpose?
Unfortunately yes. I was pretty sick and my doctor thought I had meningitis. They need spinal fluid to test for it. I had no idea that a headache that bad could come from it. I was horizontal (and not in a good way) for 4 days. And I didn't even have meningitis...it was all for nothing.

Lyndsey21

Oct 7, 2012
Southern California
Unfortunately yes. I was pretty sick and my doctor thought I had meningitis. They need spinal fluid to test for it. I had no idea that a headache that bad could come from it. I was horizontal (and not in a good way) for 4 days. And I didn't even have meningitis...it was all for nothing.
you poor thing! you must've been so worried! my sister had to get a spinal tap for the same thing, bad headache, drs worried it was meningitis. of course, it wasn't. I guess better safe than sorry, but ....ouch! hope you're better soon! :flowers::flowers: here's some get well flowers, lol.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
you poor thing! you must've been so worried! my sister had to get a spinal tap for the same thing, bad headache, drs worried it was meningitis. of course, it wasn't. I guess better safe than sorry, but ....ouch! hope you're better soon! :flowers::flowers: here's some get well flowers, lol.
LOL, I'm better now but never ever want to do that again. It was scary because I have two kids and didn't want them to catch something dangerous. I feel worse for the OP, I've never broken a bone (well toes don't really count, they don't do anything for it). So here's more flowers :flowers:, get well soon.

Lyndsey21

Oct 7, 2012
Southern California
LOL, I'm better now but never ever want to do that again. It was scary because I have two kids and didn't want them to catch something dangerous. I feel worse for the OP, I've never broken a bone (well toes don't really count, they don't do anything for it). So here's more flowers :flowers:, get well soon.
yes, :flowers::flowers::flowers: flowers for you, OP!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
These look hilarious! My 5 yr old thinks googly eyes are funny too & took them off a school project & stuck them on her dad's shoes once. He had no idea until he got to work. Lol