Googalee's Goyard Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thanks annalcg! :smile: found all your posts helpful for Goyard first timers like me.

2. Aw, I'm so glad! Can't wait to see your purchase(s) :P

3. I don't know if I should make a new thread for this but since its still a reveal of mine I decided to go with my old thread.

Well, I'm in beautiful San Francisco again and I got the chance to visit GSF again. I could not resist but make another purchase. Unfortunately, my stay did not permit me enough time to have my bag customized (maybe on my next trip back), nevertheless I love the new addition to my collection.

Ready for my next reveal?

4. Here's a teaser...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Can't wait to see it! I'm becoming obsessed w/ Goyard!

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Can't go wrong w/ a white St. Louis PM. Love and big congrats.

9. Lovely! Goyard white is perfect, as it never gets dirty. Congrats!

10. Congrats! You have such a fantastic collection of St. Louis totes! I love all of the colors you chose! :smile: The white one is so crisp, the yellow so happy and a great pop of color, and the black one is so sharp and sophisticated!

11. I love it! You have a gorgeous collection!

12. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can't wait for a family shot!! Congrats on all them them, beautiful. I am really loving the yellow lately.

13. Will do - will take a photo with all of them together.

Thanks for keeping up with my reveal everyone.

:ty::ty::ty: :tpfrox:

14. congrats! i love it!

15. Thanks In advance. I really love to see all the Goyard colors together!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice