Googalee's Goyard Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I adore this reveal and your purchases are amazing :smile: You're going to be super happy with them, of that I'm absolutely and totally sure.

2. Had to come back for the finale of your reveal, I love the pink Fidji - I've only seen a pink St Louis IRL, the Fidji looks adorable in this color. Congrats on scoring THREE fabulous new Goyards!

3. Beautiful reveals!! I ordered a Yellow Okinawa with red initials shadowed in bronze. Should be here in October. Hope it is as pretty as yours!

4. OOO...missed the pink fidji! :love:

5. yellow and black.........yeah!
    congrats!

6. :faint: i love love love them all!!!!

7. OMG :nuts::happydance:! What awesome purchases! I'm so glad to hear of your positive experience at the Goyard boutique! I can't wait to have a great experience just like you...one day...hopefully soon. HAHA!

8. Got the fidji in GSF. It was their last piece! When the SA told me that I didn't hesitate to get it. I wanst really planning on getting a fidji yet as of that time but when I saw it in pink and was told that it was their last one I had to get it.

9. wonderful purchases ! whatta pics ! :woohoo:

10. Thanks again for keeping up with me. I'm so excited to use them. Will post modeling pics next. (The term "modeling" is used loosely):shame:

11. Gorgeous! Congrats!

12. Wow! Great choice! :tup:

My Goyard bag reveal is happening 2wks. from now :smile:

13. Yay! I can't wait for the mod pics, googlalee :smile:

Also, congratulations to jmblopez!

14. WOW Congrats! Your St. Louis PM in yellow is TDF :faint::drool: Your Black one is TDF also. Your Rose fidji is such a gorgeous find!! What a great haul.

15. Love all your purchases!! Especially the pink fidji! TDF :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice