GOODWILL FIND

wendasa

Apr 26, 2013
Hello! I haven't been on in several years when I was an avid eBay shopper. I hope I'm in the right place and doing the right thing. Would you please let me know if this bag is authentic? I purchased it from the Goodwill. Please let me know if there is any additional information I need to provide. Thanks!

Lady Zhuge

Feb 27, 2014
Try posting in this thread and follow the instructions in the first post:

wendasa

Apr 26, 2013
Okay, thanks! I'll give it a try. I just looked at the other posts where you directed them to the other thread. Sorry about that.

Cinnamon718

Sep 29, 2011
The Goodwill is full of bed bugs. I would not buy anything from them just based on that. They lay eggs in fabric that will hatch in your house. Don't want to gross you out, but I tell everyone not to buy fabric items from stores like that. It's not worth taking a chance.

wendasa

Apr 26, 2013
The Goodwill is full of bed bugs. I would not buy anything from them just based on that. They lay eggs in fabric that will hatch in your house. Don't want to gross you out, but I tell everyone not to buy fabric items from stores like that. It's not worth taking a chance.

Hi! Thank you! Yes, that can happen. I've been a Goodwill/Thrift Shop/Consignment Store shopper for decades. I'm careful. Everything gets dry cleaned. I've been pretty lucky. And, I went to the correct page and the bag is authentic. ;)

MichaellaB15

Jan 31, 2021
I've been a thrift lurker for years and never had any experience with bed bugs. I believe it's all about how careful or lucky (or unlucky) you are. You can easily get bed bugs in hotels and other public places.

Reactions: jelliedfeels