Goodness I have a weird sickness! But oh well what do you think I should get next?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What should I get next (see explanation below.)

1. Neverfull MM in Damier Azur

2. Speedy 25 in Epi Cassis

3. H clicclac enamel bracelet and extra leather strap

4. nothing, save for chanel e/w w/ GHW

5. get _____________. see my suggestion below.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, not an actual disease but like a psychological thing called "purchase in pairs disease". :P hahahaha sounds weird, no?! haha but really, i have phases of madness like i buy 2 or 3 items that i totally like and obsess on them for days and then a plateau phase for a while, like just quietly enjoy my new babies and then i want some stuff again. and guess what phase i am now? rrright! i'm in a shopping phase as I had just purchased my ever so pretty alma bb in pomme. so now i'm having a poll as to what i should buy next. :biggrin:

my choices are:
    1. Neverfull MM in Damier Azur. I love this print and my only other shoulder bag is the BV in mono. I'm thinking i could use it on the beach too for my next vacation to Phuket or Boracay.

2. Epi speedy 25 in Cassis. I am a speedy addict and i love this size. so far my speedies are mono, azur, and epi ivoire in 25. and a damier ebene in 30. i feel that the purple one will be a good addition to my wardrobe for the color. i just wish it was less brown-y purple though... too bad i missed on the grenade!

3. H clicclac enamel bracelet in white with silver and leather strap in vermillion/chocolate. although i'm wondering about the price of hermes in HK. if it's alot more that in the US i probably won't buy it.

4. Save up and just buy a chanel black e/w flap with GHW in the future. I already have an M/L classic flap in black in SHW and would like an E/W. however my S.O. said that we can still buy this anyway at another time on a different trip and i'd be able to save money by then...

5. or any other suggestions? ;)

Thank you in advance everyone! yesss i know this is long. i'm hopeless. haha.

2. NF MM is nice. I think among the three prints it comes... Azure is my fave. Although now I am thinking of getting the damier only because I dont have a shoulder bag in this print...

EPI speedy 25 is a must have... though I would rather get it in red or grenade which we both missed out on...

bracelets? I dont care for them personally...

save up? Yeah right! Im sure we will have something to spend that money on before the Chanel right? I say buy something you like now...

3. haha thanks speedylover! i love your reply! :smile:

4. my vote is speedy casis..the purple shade is nice!

5. some pics in action of the 2 bags i'm considering. first is the azur neverfull and the 2nd is the epi speedy 25 in cassis. :smile:

Attached Files:

6. ^^I agree! The NF MM is a great bag, too, though. I have it in Damier Ebene, and so far, so good. I use it for school, and it's very versatile.

7. I vote speedy. I am not a huge NF fan, but it is a bonus that is comes in azur. Have fun deciding!!:smile:

8. oooh that's tough... the epi speedy is fab but I hv the azur nf mm & LVoe it! you hv quite a few speedys so maybe switch it up for spring :smile:

9. love the epi speedy!! so pretty!

10. Azur NF: I voted for this since it is different than the other bags you listed that you already own.

Epi Speedy: Or this could be another option.

H bracelet: Not a fan of Hermes and it is just a bracelet.

Chanel: Not a fan of Chanel, very matronly so "other" would be my third choice.

11. Neverfull MM, give it a try, it's a cute bag for spring/summer

12. Azur NF. It's a great, versatile bag - and the azur is perfect for spring/summer!

13. azur nf!!

14. #14 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    azur neverfull

I think this will be my next bag, with spring around the corner you
    can't go wrong!

15. epi cassis speedy